Record Clearing Program
The Record Clearing Program of New Beginnings Law Center provides legal services & advocacy to individuals that have a criminal history. A criminal history can create a barrier to employment, housing, licensing, education and civic participation. We help the client overcome these barriers by cleaning up the criminal history to the extent allowed by law.
Some of the Record Clearing Services We Offer
- Misdemeanor Expungement
- Prop 47 Re-Sentencing
- Petition to Seal Diversion Records
- Petition to Seal Juvenile Records
- Petition to Seal and Destroy Adult Arrest Records
- Misdemeanor Early Termination of Probation
- Veteran’s Restorative Relief
- Certificate of Rehabilitation
- Certificate of Factual Innocence
- Governor’s Pardon
- Felony Expungement
- Felony Reduction to Misdemeanor
- Felony Early Termination of Probation
- Felony Modification of Probation Terms and Conditions
How Can I Receive These Services?
Appointments are held Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The intake appointments are by appointment only and cost $45.00 for a 45-minute consultation with an attorney.